Sunday 6 July 2014

Niguel Falls Out Of Bed

It was the middle of the night. 
Suddenly Theo rolled over and Niguel fell out of bed!
OOF!


Niguel got up and started tugging at the blanket but Theo would not budge.
So Niguel climbed into the toy box looking for somewhere to sleep.


When Niguel lay down he thought that this toy box was too hard.
Suddenly a dragon appeared behind him.
ROAR!


Niguel started crying but the dragon said
"It's OK, I didn't mean to scare you. Follow me, I know a nice comfy spot"
" My name is Niguel, whats your name?" said Niguel
" I'm Andrew the red dragon" said Andrew
So Andrew and Niguel snuggled up and went to sleep.


The next morning Theo took Niguel to school.


 Find out what happens in the next blog : Niguel's first day of school.



No comments:

Post a Comment